So far this month I've finished a lot of projects that I started.
This thread mandala was almost finished in September, but the last round where it attaches to the steel ring was very hard. So at some point I decided to finish one point a day. About three weeks later, it was done.
I wish I could figure out how to arrange these in a square. Anyway, above is an experiment in asymmetry. The idea was to use up small amounts of yarn. My oldest kid really likes it, so it's for them. I love the colors, but I don't like the asymmetry.
Here, I started by using up small amounts of yarn, but I made sure the result was symmetric.
Forget using up small amounts of yarn. Above is planned from the beginning. It's good for Christmas.
Now this one is great. I planned it very well. It's on its way to El Paso as a gift for my little sister. I don't think she reads my blog, but she does look at my Instagram feed, and it's on there. But she doesn't know it's hers. I believe she likes these colors.